LazyStack maintains the LazyStack public repository on GitHub. This repo contains a number of open-source
MIT licensed libraries and tools you may use in your client applications. Our intention is to ensure
that these libraries are useful even if you are not using LazyStack to generate your stacks.
- LazyStackAuth -- generalized authentication model with support for AWS Cognito.
- LazyStackAuthTest -- integration tests.
- LazyStackGetAwsSettings -- .NET console app that retrieves client app settings from AWS.
- LazyStackAuthConsoleApp -- .NET console app demonstrating authentication and secure calls.
- LazyStackDynamoDBRepo -- an opinionated CRUDL library for DynamoDB to accelerate development.